Introducing the Gummylamp; an homage to the most iconic candy the world has ever known. It looks and feels like an actual Gummy Bear, squeeze its belly and a high-powered LED light switches on. Not your everyday sort of Gummi Bear!
Resist the temptation! At first these may look like edible Giant Gummy Bears but don’t try to eat them no matter how delicious they look.
Although they look like the iconic candy, these are actually lights! Plus, they probably wouldn’t work so well with bits chewed off … Introducing the Gummylamp: an homage to the most iconic candy the world has ever known. It looks and feels like an actual Gummy Bear, just 100 times bigger and infinitely more useful.
Squeeze its belly and, instead of getting your fingers sticky, a high-powered LED light switches on, illuminating the immediate space around you.
SO delectably adorable you’ll be glad that you can’t eat him! During the day, this cute gummy bear will take the boredom out of any room and at night, with a squeeze of his tummy, he provides sweet splashes of ambient coloured light. He even comes with a one hour sleep timer, so there’s no worrying about overheating or running down the batteries.
Safe AND economical – score! We realise that, technically, adults aren’t supposed to need a nightlight but this little guy is so cute no justification is required!
Features of the Gummy Bear Lamp:
– Gummylamps come in five colours: red, green, clear, yellow and orange – Long-lasting LED bulbs
– Portable powered via either two AA batteries (not included) or by electricity. USB to 5V DC cable included (5 feet long)
– Gummylamps stand 18cm tall and are 9cm wide, 8cm deep
– Squeezable tummy on/off switch
– One hour sleep and infinite timers
– Wall mountable: hole in back for nail, screw or hook (none included)
– Packaged in a window display box with original artwork and nutritional facts
The perfect novelty gift for birthdays, house parties or Christmas or Easter!
This colorful and cute deck of playing cards is full of excitement, just like visiting the zoo! Each card is printed on both sides – one side a unique animal that is different for every card and the other side has a boy peeking through a cage.