The Bean – Alder Wood Cutting Board by Hacoa
$49.95 inc. GST
Bean shaped handmade wooden cutting board very stylish board perfect for serving ready to carve dishes! Expertly made by Japanese craftsmen the Bean is a unique accessory in the modern kitchen.
The Bean – Alder Wood Cutting Board
The Bean is a stylish and very elegant wooden cutting board and serving board handcrafted by Japanese artisans that has the distinctive shape of a kidney bean. Made the unique Alder wood this cutting board is ideal for serving ready to carve dishes such as a roast for a dinner party or serving an end of course cheese platter in style and elegance!
The Bean cutting board is easy to clean and just under an inch thick is both strong and durable. Also see the Drop cutting board designed by Hacoa Japan.
Features of the cutting board:
Material: Alder wood
W.230 × D.185 × H.21 (mm)
Hacoa is a uniquely Japanese company that specialises in hand made and hand crafted wooden products. Their products range from clocks to kitchen trays to phone stands and are all made from high-grade woods such as Walnut, Maple and Alder. Each item is honed by hand, polished and coated in traditional Japanese craftsmanship and imported exclusively by Urbanities for our members.
Other Hacoa Products
Also exclusively on Urbanities by Hacoa Japan we stock the following wooden accessories:
* Square Wooden Wall Clock (Large) in Walnut
* Round Wooden Wall Clock (Large) in Maple
* Round Wooden Wall Clock (Small) in Maple
* Maple or Walnut Wooden Male and Female Toilet Sign
* Quoit – Wooden Heatmat Trivet in Alder
* Nest Wooden Heatmat Trivet in Walnut * Dot Wooden Heatmat in Maple
* Wooden Computer Mouse in Maple or Walnut for Mac and PC