Heart of Gold Pillow (Feather-Down) by Coral & Tusk
$69.95 inc. GST
Do you have a heart of gold? Then show it off to all with this handmade, luxurious feather and down pillow or cushion designed by Coral & Tusk in New York.
Heart of Gold Pillow/Cushion
This time literally… a heart of gold. Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve but on a pillow! Prove to your friends that you really DO have a heart of gold…who says money can’t buy love? This petite pillow is beautifully handcrafted and embroidered with original artwork by Stephanie Housley of Coral and Tusk. Perfect for afternoon snoozes or just for making the couch look pretty!
This Pillow has a 95% small feather, 5% down insert. Embroidered cover on 100% linen fabric. Back fabric is 100% linen. The use of a feather down insert makes this ultra-comfy pillow cool and breathable in summer, warm and cosy in winter.
Measures 12 inches × 12 inches. Cover is removable for cleaning. Machine wash cold (turn inside out) and tumble dry low.
Also in the Coral & Tusk Range:
– Fox Portrait Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Man Eating Tiger Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Heart of Gold Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Very Hungry Whale Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Ship in a Bottle Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Bear Cave Pocket Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Penguin Pocket Linen Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Beaver Dam Pocket Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Glacier Pocket Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Five Arrows Pillow (Feather-Down)
– Narwhal – Soft Felt Wool Baby Booties
– Goat – Soft Felt Wool Baby Booties
– Alli-gator – Soft Felt Wool Baby Booties
About Coral & Tusk
Coral & Tusk designer and founder Stephanie Housley is a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design, she has been living and working in New York as a textile designer, specializing in woven fabrics. Stephanie spends several months out of the year in India, designing textile collections.
Her experiences with textiles and crafts in her travels have inspired her unique and sensitive handling of colour and surfaces. You will find Coral & Tusk cushions, pillows and kid’s designs are heavily inspired by animals, the sea and marine life which are integrated with the use of natural fabrics and materials.